Translate

Wednesday 15 August 2012

UFO's Part 1

I was shocked to find I had so many! LOL

© Stitchers World
This will eventually be made into a case for my sunglasses.


 
From an Australian cross stitch magazine which has gradually evolved into a beading magazine.  Magazines name escapes me! These will be mounted on hoops as Christmas ornies.

Close up of the bottom one.


© 1992 Dimensions inc Chart № 205
Stitching complete but I'm not sure what to do with it.
© Lanarte Can't find the chart to finish it!

This one was in an American magazine. Yet another one that chart  disappeared!

© Mary Hickmott. Chart was in August September 1991 issue of Needlecraft . This magazine sadly , is no longer in print. It had charts that you could get your teeth into, unlike most of the tame stuff you find in most magazines today.  Only the border left to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment